Monday, June 26, 2017

Audience. Purpose. Context: A Spartan Considerations PSA

Allow me to handle some house-keeping and provide a brief rationale for it.

My primary Twitter account (@JasonABooms) has served multiple functions.  In recent years, it has been primarily a gateway to my Spartan Considerations essays on national, state, and local public affairs and politics (bonus points if you read the wine reviews).

Increasingly, in light of my career focus and interests, it has become evident that brand alignment dictates the need for @JasonABooms to be centered on strategic communications and communications research.

While some of you will enjoy such information and related musings, others in my audience will not find such posts relevant.  For you, I have created a new account/nom de plume: @SpartanConsider. There, you will find my ruminations on political and public policy matters…and whatever other topics I choose to cover.  Howard County news?  @SpartanConsider.  Thoughts on the Presidency, political theory, and past & future U.S. presidential elections?  @SpartanConsider.  Slats?  Off-line but @SpartanConsider as his schedule allows.

So please, feel free to follow me @SpartanConsider.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Until then, stay tuned, as more will follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment